Digital Commerce for B2B Business
Become an expert in B2B Ecommerce Implementation & Operations
About the Course
The course Digital Commerce for B2B Business explores in great detail all aspects of B2B commerce implementation. It empowers you with digital commerce skills, knowledge of best B2B practices, and approaches to selling products or services online to other businesses. It teaches how to create a customer experience optimized for productivity that supports online sales of complex products and services.
●How B2B E-Commerce is different from B2C ● Ecommerce Challenges facing B2B Companies ● Digital Commerce Canvas for B2B Business ● Understanding different types of B2B Merchants
● The course includes 40 exercises distributed across 11 sections ● Assignments help to make essential Ecommerce Implementation decisions ● Learners work in an interactive and collaborative way using a Miro board template or with a PDF
●B2B Customer is a business, not an individual ● Defining organization structure, user roles, and permissions ● B2B Buyers Personas ● Customer Registration and Authentication. ● Creating customer-centric business ● Customer segmentation in B2B ● Credit checks ● Customer data and personalization
Channels In Digital Commerce
● Omnichannel in B2B ● Online stores ● Inhouse sales force and Ecommerce. ● Selling on 3rd party marketplaces. ● Things Commerce (IoT) ● Distributors & resellers ● Punch-out ● EDI ● Addressing channel conflict
Products and Catalog
- Physical products and services ● Defining B2B catalog’s taxonomy ● Product Variants ● Product Options ● Selling subscriptions ● Packaging and measurement units ● Configurable Products, CPQ and guided selling
● Merchandising in B2B ● Product relations ● Labeling ● up/cross-sell ● Bundles
● Configurable Bundles ● Searchandising ● Dynamic Merchandising & Personalization ● Alternative & discontinued products
● Categories & filters ● Product search ● Categories trees ● Filters and faced navigation ● Synonyms, typos, semantic search ● Advanced search systems ● Helping Customers to Choose the Right Product ● SEO ● Publishing marketing and technical product information ● Search by customer-specific SKUs ● Product discovery on mobile
● Price dimensions ● Regular and Sales prices ● Net & Gross Prices ● Volume and Tiered Prices ● Customer Specific prenegotiated prices ● Recurring and per-usage prices ● Price visibility in B2B ● Retrieving management ● Pricing custom-built products ● Using price lists
● B2B Promotion strategies ● Cart promotions rules and calculations ● Coupons ● Loyalty programs for B2B ● Restricting promotion visibility
Shopping Cart Optimized for Productivity and Collaboration
● Bulk add to cart ● Multiple and shared carts ● Cart notes ● Shopping lists ● Reordering ● Search by SKU ● Cart calculation and validation ● Cart abandonment ● Request for Quote (RfQ)
● Checkout flow in B2B ● Most common checkout mistakes ● Split shipment ● Mobile checkout
B2B Payment Methods
● Credit cards ● Paying by bank transfer ● Paying by Wire ● Invoices ● Checks ● Mobile payment ● Payment methods’ availability ● Selecting payment provider ● Collecting requiring payments ● Modern digital payments platforms for B2B
Order Management & Fullfilment
● B2B Order processing flow ● Order Confirmation and status updates ● My orders and self-service ● Order modifications ● Cancelation & Returns ● Dropshipping ● Order fulfillment for services ● Systems to use for order management ● Integration with ERP & OMS & WMS ● Order management and punchout
Register for the online course to start learning right away
Price – €340
Learning time ~4-5 hours
40 Interactive Exercises in Miro to apply new knowledge to your implementation
Request Group Training for customized training for your team
Buy an Enterprise License to make the course available for all people in your organization and use it for employees’ onboarding
What you'll get
Created by Ecommerce Expert
My name is Michael Vax, and I created this course to help businesses to plan and manage their digital initiatives. I am an Ecommerce industry veteran with 30 years of IT experience, including more than a decade as an executive leading the development of top enterprise Ecommerce platforms and helping customers to move their business online working for such industry leaders as Hybris (SAP), Spryker, and Elasticpath.
That experience gave me a unique insider view of how Ecommerce has evolved from a niche industry for online retailers to a cornerstone of every modern business. Over these years, I had opportunities to develop eCommerce solutions catering to various industries, encompassing retail, manufacturing, grocery stores, restaurants, telecommunications, finance, travel, and direct-to-consumer businesses.
Having worked closely with many clients, I realized that in many organizations, the success of digital initiatives is hindered by the lack of eCommerce proficiency and knowledge. To address this challenge in 2019, I founded CommerceIsDigital with a clear goal to create comprehensive training programs tailored to professionals implementing B2C and B2B eCommerce initiatives, effectively addressing this pressing skill gap.
These programs helped hundreds of professionals to become experts in digital commerce.
I am a regular speaker on podcasts and industry events and write extensively on eCommerce best practices and the application of artificial intelligence in eCommerce.