Master Customer Experience in B2B Ecommerce
Boost Online Revenue and Customer Loyalty
About the Course
This online course teaches B2B companies how to optimize their eCommerce site for productivity and customer experience using B2B-specific functionality. Key topics covered include customer onboarding, price, and inventory visibility, helping customers discover products, optimizing self-service functionality, providing personalized service, and making it easier to buy complex products.
Throughout the course, participants will have the opportunity to work on practical exercises and real-world case studies that demonstrate the power of customer experience in driving B2B eCommerce success.
By the end of this course, participants will have the tools and strategies needed to transform their online sales process, build customer loyalty, and drive long-term success. Whether they’re just starting out in B2B eCommerce or looking to take their existing online sales to the next level, this course provides the knowledge and skills needed to succeed.
● Why CX is important for your business ● How customer expectations and objectives of B2B buyers are different from B2C ● B2B Buyers Personas and their needs
Welcome Your Customers
● Customer Registration ● Customer Onboarding ● Defining organization structure ● User roles, and permissions
Help Customers to Discover Your Products
● Help Customers to Discover Your Products ● Implementing site navigation that makes sense to your customers ● Empower customers with well-defined search ● Educate with Product content ● Localization is more than translation ● How to implement Price Visibility in B2B ● Transparent Availability ● Merchandising with product relations and bundles ● Enabling Mobile experience
Make it Easy to buy Complex Products
● Guided selling ● Configurable Products ● Configurable Bundles ● CPQ (Configure Price Quote)
Enable Digital Service-oriented Experience
● Combine the unique advantages of personal and digital selling ● Digital tools for Sales team ● Sales agent assistance in online store ● Multiple ways to provide expert advice on every step of the customer journey
Add a Personal Touch
● Know your customer ● What to personalize in B2B store ● Customer data and personalization ● Data-driven business
Effortless B2B Purchasing
● Multiple carts & shopping lists to support multiple concurrent purchase flows ● Collaborative buying process with shopping cart sharing ● Bulk order ● Approval process ● Reorder ● Request for Quote ● B2B Payments made easy ● Let customers to buy their own way (punchout)
Empower Customers with Self-service
● Order status and updates ● My Orders section for B2B ● Cost centers and budget control ● Maintenance requests and support
Request training for your business
My name is Michael Vax, and I created this course to help businesses to plan and manage their digital initiatives. I am an Ecommerce industry veteran with 30 years of IT experience, including more than a decade as an executive leading the development of top enterprise Ecommerce platforms and helping customers to move their business online working for such industry leaders as Hybris (SAP), Spryker, and Elasticpath.
That experience gave me a unique insider view of how Ecommerce has evolved from a niche industry for online retailers to a cornerstone of every modern business. Over these years, I had opportunities to develop eCommerce solutions catering to various industries, encompassing retail, manufacturing, grocery stores, restaurants, telecommunications, finance, travel, and direct-to-consumer businesses.
Having worked closely with many clients, I realized that in many organizations, the success of digital initiatives is hindered by the lack of eCommerce proficiency and knowledge. To address this challenge in 2019, I founded CommerceIsDigital with a clear goal to create comprehensive training programs tailored to professionals implementing B2C and B2B eCommerce initiatives, effectively addressing this pressing skill gap.
These programs helped hundreds of professionals to become experts in digital commerce.
I am a regular speaker on podcasts and industry events and write extensively on eCommerce best practices and the application of artificial intelligence in eCommerce.