Master Customer Experience in B2B Ecommerce
Boost Online Revenue and Customer Loyalty
About the Course
This online course teaches B2B companies how to optimize their eCommerce site for productivity and customer experience using B2B-specific functionality. Key topics covered include customer onboarding, price, and inventory visibility, helping customers discover products, optimizing self-service functionality, providing personalized service, and making it easier to buy complex products.
Throughout the course, participants will have the opportunity to work on practical exercises and real-world case studies that demonstrate the power of customer experience in driving B2B eCommerce success.
By the end of this course, participants will have the tools and strategies needed to transform their online sales process, build customer loyalty, and drive long-term success. Whether they’re just starting out in B2B eCommerce or looking to take their existing online sales to the next level, this course provides the knowledge and skills needed to succeed.
● Why CX is important for your business ● How customer expectations and objectives of B2B buyers are different from B2C ● B2B Buyers Personas and their needs
Welcome Your Customers
● Customer Registration ● Customer Onboarding ● Defining organization structure ● User roles, and permissions
Help Customers to Discover Your Products
● Help Customers to Discover Your Products ● Implementing site navigation that makes sense to your customers ● Empower customers with well-defined search ● Educate with Product content ● Localization is more than translation ● How to implement Price Visibility in B2B ● Transparent Availability ● Merchandising with product relations and bundles ● Enabling Mobile experience
Make it Easy to buy Complex Products
● Guided selling ● Configurable Products ● Configurable Bundles ● CPQ (Configure Price Quote)
Enable Digital Service-oriented Experience
● Combine the unique advantages of personal and digital selling ● Digital tools for Sales team ● Sales agent assistance in online store ● Multiple ways to provide expert advice on every step of the customer journey
Add a Personal Touch
● Know your customer ● What to personalize in B2B store ● Customer data and personalization ● Data-driven business
Effortless B2B Purchasing
● Multiple carts & shopping lists to support multiple concurrent purchase flows ● Collaborative buying process with shopping cart sharing ● Bulk order ● Approval process ● Reorder ● Request for Quote ● B2B Payments made easy ● Let customers to buy their own way (punchout)
Empower Customers with Self-service
● Order status and updates ● My Orders section for B2B ● Cost centers and budget control ● Maintenance requests and support
Course availability - Q2 2023
Pre-Register for the course to get a 50% discount
Start learning B2B Ecommerce right away by enrolling in the course Digital Commerce for B2B Business.
Created by Ecommerce Expert
My name is Michael Vax, and I created this course and Digital Commerce Canvas framework to help businesses to plan and manage their digital initiatives. I am an Ecommerce industry veteran with 30 years of IT experience, including more than a decade as an executive leading the development of top enterprise Ecommerce platforms and helping customers to move their business online.
In the past, I was fortunate to work for such industry leaders as Hybris (SAP), Spryker, and Elasticpath. During these years, I helped many customers to develop innovative B2B E-commerce solutions, and I am looking forward to sharing these experiences with you.