With AI evolving at a rapid pace, I find myself constantly adding new content to the course “AI in E-Commerce”.
To illustrate how new AI systems can bring merchants value right now and give students new ideas and inspiration, I added more than 20 examples of using AI to increase operational efficiency and improve customer experience.
Examples are listed in the order that follows the course curriculum.
AI for Ecommerce Data Preparation
However, they serve as valuable examples to illustrate AI possibilities and inspire you to innovate in your own business.
Systems and Examples covered in this lesson:
- #Ecomtent Image Optimizer
- #Jasper Product Description Generator
- #Shopify Magic Generative AI for Product Content
- Attribute Enrichment tool from #Constructor
- #Zaelab Automated Merchandising
AI & Marketing
- AI-Virtual Hosts for Life-Streaming
- #Shopify Magic for generating Marketing content and Emails
- And a couple of AI Writing tools specially designed for Marketers:
- #Anyword and
Forecasting & Planning
- #ShopifySidekick to Enhance Backend Planning and Operations
Ecommerce Search & Product Discovery with AI
- Visual Search by #ViSENZE
- #Klevu, AI-Powered Product Discovery Platform
- Multimodal Omni Search assistant from #SlangLabs
- Size Recommendation Solution from #Sizolusion
- #BigCommerce Recommendation AI
- Virtual Try-on with #PerfectCorp
- #Geenee’s Virtual Try-On Solutions
- Wayfair Decorify AR
- #Merchat AI – Virtual Shopping Assistant
- 1on1 Personalization with #COOEE
AI in Post-sale Journey
- AI-powered Customer Service by #Intercom
- AI-Personalized Videos from #Maverick
- Suggested Instant Answers from #Shopify